2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and use the following personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer:
- Information provided to us directly by you; and
- Information collected automatically when you use the Services.
Information You Provide To Us Directly
When you use this Services, we may ask that you provide:
- Your Discord Nickname and Email when you registerLasco.AIservice
- Text or image prompts you input into the Services
- User Content (e.g., photos, chats, and other materials) that you post to the Services
- Information you provide for customer service (e.g., Nickname, email, country information, records and copies of your correspondence, etc.)
- Communications between you and Super Labs**(For example, we may send you Services-related emails. Note that you may not opt out of Services-related e-mails.)
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
When you use the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Purchase Information
When you make purchases ( e.g., plan subscription, etc.) in Lasco.AI. we will collect related order information, including IP address, unique device identification code, order number, transaction time, product category and product price. This information is collected when you provide us with your payment information to place an order through the Services.
- Analytics Information
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services. These tools collect information sent by your device to our Services, including the content and ads that you view or click, and other information that assists us in improving the Services. We collect and use this analytics information in the aggregate with analytics information from other users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual user.
- Log Information.
When you use the Services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Information on how you interact with the Services.
- Your IP address.
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
- **Cookies (or mobile cookies).**A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services.
- **Web Beacons.**Pages of the Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To provide the functionality of the Services;
- To help us develop, deliver, test and improve the Services;
- To monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- To provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include sending you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you;
- To diagnose or fix technology problems;
- To allow us to keep you posted onLasco.AI's latest product announcements, updates, and upcoming events;
- To provide customer support and respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To allow professionals to contact you through the Services (as further described below);
- To administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our third-party business partners;
- To find and prevent fraud;
- To resolve disputes, to protect the rights, property, or safety ofLasco.AI, our Services visitors, customers, or the public, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Services;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- For the performance of any contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- Where you have given consent; or
- For any other legitimate interest or those of a third party, including the third parties identified in Section 4 ( Information Sharing and Disclosure to Third Parties), below.
4. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Third-Party Service Providers
Third-Party Advertising Network
We may share or disclose non-personally identifiable information, aggregated, usage information, geolocation information or device-level information (such as anonymous usage data, platform types, number of clicks, location data, etc.) with unaffiliated partners and third parties (e.g., advertising networks) that wish to market products. You can control or disable the use of location services for the Services in the device’s settings menu.
Professionals and Other Users
Any information that you provide to other users via the Services may be shared and disclosed to them. By sending your information to other users, you acknowledge and agree that they may contact you via the Services.
Business Transfers and Affiliates
We may share your information with companies or organizations connected or affiliated with Super Labs. We may also transfer your information to an affiliate, a subsidiary or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of Super Labs's business, assets or stock, including, without limitation, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
Other Parties with Your Consent or on Your Request
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SOLD OR DISCLOSED FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE
Super Labs does not use advertising networks to display interest-based advertisements and does not use advertising networks to sell personal information. we does not disclose to one or more third parties the following categories of personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer:
- **Identifiers:**identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; customer number, unique pseudonym, or user alias; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, and other similar identifiers
- **Sensory Information:**audio, electronic, visual, and similar information (only images if you upload to our Services)
6. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
You may update, correct, or delete information you have provided to us by going into the User Account settings within the Services. but note that we may retain your information as required by law or for business purposes.
You may view, update, or edit the information (nick name, profile image) that you have provided to the company in the Services.
If you no longer wish to use the service, you may withdraw from the service and delete your account.
To view, edit, or remove information from your profile, follow the steps below:
- View personal information
- After log-in, click Profile in the GNB menu > Check your email and nickname- Correct personal information
- Discord > Edit Profile > Server Profiles > Choose a Server > Change Server Nickname
- Unlink SNS accounts
- Discord: User Settings > Authroized Apps > Select the app to remove > Deauthorize
- **Google:**Google Account >Security >Third-party apps with account access > Signing in with Google > Select the apps to remove > Remove Access- Leaving a Discord server
- Discord >Lasco.ai server > Server menu > Leave server
- Removal of Personal Information
- www.lasco.ai> After log-in > click Profile in the GNB menu > My Page > Click Delete My Account Button
We may send push notifications through Discord. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings within the Services or your Discord settings.
You can delete the content you have written (excluding generated images) and uploaded images by following these steps:
- In the Discord chat, click on the three dots at the corner of the message you want to delete and then Select "Delete Message".
- To delete the uploaded or generated images, please firstname.lastname@example.org reach out to the #user_support channel on Discord.
**However, please note that you cannot edit or delete your uploaded content after deleting your account.**Please edit or delete the content before deleting your account.
If you need to delete your created content after deleting your account, please contact us email@example.com the content you wish to delete and the reason, and we will help you with the process after confirming your identity.
Deletion requests may be sent by creators themselves or through a legal representative. If the representative sends the request, the company may request the submission of a letter of attorney to confirm the legitimacy of the representative.
Deletion requests may be denied if the requesting person is not the creator themselves (or a legal representative) or if the content must be preserved according to the law (in our sole discretion).
7. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
If the period specified below expires, all information, including personal information, will be deleted.
- Information provided when signing up and using the service:until deletion ofLasco.AIaccount.
- **Records on the provision of goods or services:**until the supply of goods or services is completed, or the use of the service is terminated.
- **Inquiries about the use of services:**until the troubleshooting is completed.
However, in any of the following events, the information may be stored until the relevant issues are resolved.
- **In the event that an investigation is in progress due to violation of relevant laws and regulations in each service country:**until the investigation is completed.
- **In the event that residual claims and debt relationships result from service use:**until the relevant claims and debt relationships are settled.
- **If otherwise specified in the laws of the country providing the service:**until the deadline required by the applicable laws.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
This Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Services. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
9. TRANSFERRING YOUR DATA
Your information collected through the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Super Labs, its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your personal data to, or access it in, jurisdictions (including the United States) that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
Super Labs cannot fully ensure the security of any information you transmit to the Services or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes that the social media services you connect to Super Labs make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
11. EXTERNAL LINKS
13. HOW TO CONTACT US